About Mitchell J. Schroeder
Mitchell Schroeder is a Dedicated Personal Injury Attorney.
Mr. Schroeder has devoted himself to representing individuals who have been traumatically injured or lost a loved one due to the negligence of another. He tenaciously advocates for his clients against the powerful insurance companies representing the insured. He is truly an accident victims’ attorney who never has (and never will) represent an insurance company.
Mr. Schroeder is a 2006 Pace University School of Law Graduate and is admitted to practice law in New York and New Jersey. He has worked for two prestigious law firms with main offices in Westchester County. His experience in the legal field began in 1994. He is an ex-cop and past PBA president who has investigated thousands of accidents over the span of almost 20 years working for the NYPD and Clarkstown Police Department. He draws upon his legal knowledge and investigatory experience to benefit injured individuals and their families. Mr. Schroeder has the legal and street experience to get you the compensation that you deserve.
Mr. Schroeder looks forward to discussing the merits of your case. Please contact him for a free case evaluation.
- We will treat you with respect and courtesy.
- We will work diligently on your case.
- We will return calls promptly and keep you informed as to the status of your case.
- We will explain the litigation process and case developments.
- We will work together (with you) to achieve the best outcome.
- We will not give you any unrealistic expectations.